Screening Rainwater Tanks
To protect the quality of water in your rainwater tank you will need to screens and strainers to filter out debris, insects and mosquitoes. When purchasing a strainer or screening the aperture size (holes) on the meshing need to be less than 1mm to stop mosquitoes.
- Maintaining Your Rainwater Tank for Potable Water
- Properly Screening Your Rainwater Tank – Rain Heads, Leaf and Overflow Strainers
- Rainwater Tank and Installation Costs – Tank, Pump, Screen, Cover & Accessory Prices
- Recommended Accessories for Your Rainwater Tank
- Setting Up Your Rainwater Tank for Drinking Water