Team Poly’s Tank Warranty
Terms and conditions
Team Poly Tanks Pty Ltd, ABN 79 162 065 778 ("Team Poly") of 30 Waddikee Road, Lonsdale, South Australia 5160 (Ph: 1300 658 961) warrants that new products sold by it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, on a pro-rata basis for the warranty periods stated below. Team Poly will assess all written claims and repair or replace the product at its own discretion, on the basis set out in these warranty terms and conditions.
- To submit a warranty claim, please contact Team Poly on 1300 658 961 or send an email to email@example.com. Team Poly will provide the purchaser with a Warranty Claim Form for completion. If requested, the purchaser must provide photographs to support any warranty claim.
- The completed Warranty Claim Form, proof of purchase and any photographic evidence requested by Team Poly must be returned to Team Poly, at the purchaser's cost and in the manner directed by Team Poly.
- Incorrect installation, handling and usage of Team Poly products other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Team Poly at the time of purchase will prevent a purchaser from making any claim under this warranty.
- Team Poly may require the removal of the contents of any tank to allow inspection and/or repair or replacement. The cost of the removal and storage of contents (if necessary) will be borne by the purchaser.
- Team Poly will be responsible for any transportation costs that apply to any replacement or repaired tank that is returned to the purchaser. The purchaser is responsible for all other costs arising out of a warranty claim, including transport costs to Team Poly or its nominee, installation, handling and storage of tank contents and the disposal of any replaced tank (if applicable).
- If requested by Team Poly, products installed in remote and/or inaccessible locations may need to be returned to a Team Poly agent's premises or other location as required by Team Poly at the purchaser's expense to enable inspection and/or repair.
- To the extent permitted by law, Team Poly's liability is limited to these warranty terms and conditions, in particular the pro-rata cost of repair and/or replacement of the product, at Team Poly's option.
- 'Pro-rata' means that Team Poly's obligations reduce in line with the time remaining under the warranty. For example if a warranty claim is made 5 years into a 10 year pro-rata warranty, Team Poly's obligation under these terms and conditions is limited to a total of half the cost of repair or replacement of the product, and the purchaser must pay for any additional amounts necessary to repair/replace the product in respect of which the claim is made. Other than the costs payable by the purchaser set out in paragraphs 4, 5 and 6, any expense for a warranty claim made within the first 12 months of purchase will be borne by Team Poly.
- This warranty is in addition to any non-excludable legal rights or remedies conferred on the purchaser under any laws which apply to the goods sold by Team Poly.
- Team Poly advises purchasers as follows:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.