South East Field Days (Lucindale SA)
South East Field Days is an annual agricultural field day in held in Yakka Park in Lucindale, South Australia. The popular two-day event is held in the third week of March and is packed with family friendly fun, entertainment, craft exhibits as well as farming product and machinery demonstrations.
Team Poly Tanks will also be there. Be sure to visit us to see our range of tanks up close, get your questions answered by our friendly expert team and get a great show deal.
When: 2017 - Friday 17 March - Saturday 18 March
Time: 8am - 5pm
- 2018 - Friday 16 March - Saturday 17 March
- 2019 - Friday 15 March - Saturday 16 March
Where: Yakka Park, 3293 Avenue Range Road, Lucindale SA 5272
- Adults - $15
- Children – free Friday, $5 Saturday
- No concessions
- At gate or book online
Sorry, no dogs permitted except for Guide Dogs and Hearing Dogs.
Parking: Free, Disabled carpark available
Exhibitor Listing: Official program and exhibitors list
Food & Drink: Extensive range of food available at multiple food courts
Parent Facilities: Feeding and infant change areas available
- Free WIFI Hotspots
- ATM onsite
- Courtesy bus to travel around site
- Mobility scooters available for hire
- Cold drinking water available at all pavilions
- Website: www.sefd.com.au
- Phone: (08) 8766 7001
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SouthEastFieldDays
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/southeastfielddays/
Make sure to come and say hello to us at Team Poly Tanks when you go!